By Max Harper
These are the final hours as an Eagle for JJ Arcega-Whiteside.
The 2019 second-round pick is sixth on the tight end depth chart and was a healthy scratch at Sunday’s practice, fueling speculation that his time in Philly is over.
He has been a total flop in his three seasons in Philly, and last season he was used mostly as a blocker instead of a receiver.
The Eagles have to get to the league-mandated 85-player roster limit by Tuesday at 4 PM, and yesterday they released offensive lineman William Dunkle and linebacker Ali Fayad. Both players were originally signed by the Eagles after the 2022 NFL Draft.
The Eagles practiced for around 90 minutes on Sunday.
Did Not Practice
• TE Arcega-Whiteside – Not injury related
• TE Grant Calcaterra – Hamstring
• T Le’Raven Clark – Hamstring
• LB Christian Elliss – Hamstring
• DT Javon Hargrave – Toe
• C Jason Kelce – Elbow
• S Jared Mayden – Ankle
• RB Miles Sanders – Leg soreness
• RB Boston Scott – Concussion
• WR Greg Ward – Toe
• WR Britain Covey – Thumb
• WR John Hightower – Groin
• CB Jimmy Moreland – Ankle