By Jerry Wein and Skip Charles in Vegas
The Sixers are back up to 4-point favorites heading into Game 1 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Atlanta Hawks at Wells Fargo Center today at 1 pm on ABC.
|FAVORITE||SPREAD||FAVORITE SPREAD ODDS||UNDERDOG SPREAD ODDS||TOTAL||OVER TOTAL ODDS||UNDER TOTAL ODDS|
Philly holds a solid record against the spread this season, going 41-32-4 ATS.
The 76ers’ record against the spread as at least a 4-point favorite is above .500 at 29-22-1.
Philly and its opponents have hit the over in only 49.4% of games (38 out of 77 matchups).
Against the spread this season, Atlanta has a winning record: 43-33-1.
The Hawks are 16-11 against the spread this season when they’re at least 4-point underdogs.
Atlanta has hit the over on the point total in 34 of 77 games this season (44.2%).
- Philly and its opponents have hit the over on today’s 220.5 total in 40 out of 77 games (51.9%) this year.
- 44 Atlanta games this year (57.1% of its matchups) ended with a final point total higher than today’s point total of 220.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 220.5 is 6.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the 76ers (114.3 points per game) and the Hawks (113.1 points per game).
- This game’s total is 1.9 fewer points than the 218.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020-21.
- On average, the 76ers have seen a 222.5 over/under in their games this season, 2.0 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Hawks’ games have a total points bet of 223.5 points this season, 3.0 points more than the over/under for this game.
|DATE||FAVORITE||HOME TEAM||SPREAD||TOTAL||FAVORITE MONEYLINE||UNDERDOG MONEYLINE||GAME TYPE||RESULT|
|4/30/2021||76ers||76ers||-7.5||223.5||-312||252||Regular Season||126-104 PHI|
|4/28/2021||76ers||76ers||-9.5||212.5||-516||392||Regular Season||127-83 PHI|