By Skip. Charles in Vegas
The Sixers are 7 1/2-point faves vs. the Washington Wizards in Game 1 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs at Wells Fargo Center starting at 1:00 PM ET on TNT.
|FAVORITE||SPREAD||FAVORITE SPREAD ODDS||UNDERDOG SPREAD ODDS||TOTAL||OVER TOTAL ODDS||UNDER TOTAL ODDS|
76ers Betting Data
- Sixers have a 38-30-4 record against the spread this year.
- The 76ers have fared well as a 7.5-point favorite, going 15-10 against the spread when favored by at least 7.5 points.
- Philadelphia regularly does not hit the over, only breaking the point total in 34 of 72 games (47.2%).
Wizards Betting Data
- Washington has a winning record (42-31-1) against the spread this season.
- When the Wizards are at least 7.5-point underdogs, they are 3-2 against the spread.
- Washington has gone over the point total in 50% of its games (37 of 74 games).
In their last 10 matchups, Philly have won seven games against Washington, while the Wizards hold a 4-2 edge against the spread when matched up with the 76ers.
|DATE||FAVORITE||HOME TEAM||SPREAD||TOTAL||FAVORITE MONEYLINE||UNDERDOG MONEYLINE||GAME TYPE||RESULT|
|3/12/2021||76ers||Wizards||-3.5||238.5||-160||134||Regular Season||127-101 PHI|
|1/6/2021||76ers||76ers||-6.5||235||-265||214||Regular Season||141-136 PHI|
|12/23/2020||76ers||76ers||-7||230.5||-281||226||Regular Season||113-107 PHI|
|8/5/2020||76ers||Wizards||-10.5||229||-569||428||Regular Season||107-98 PHI|
|12/21/2019||76ers||76ers||-12.5||227.5||-1095||719||Regular Season||125-108 PHI|
|12/5/2019||76ers||Wizards||-8||234||-370||293||Regular Season||119-113 WAS|
|1/9/2019||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-106 WAS|
|1/8/2019||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||132-115 PHI|
|11/30/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-98 PHI|