By Anne Burke
The Eagles welcome back former coach Andy Reid and his Chiefs this Sunday, October 3, at the Linc.
Philly Sports Trips and Gatehouse at the Navy Yard are hosting the hottest home tailgates at 4503 S Broad St for food, drinks, and entertainment on game day.
Sign up by calling 267-481-2526 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fanatic will be broadcasting their Pregame Show at our tailgate with Devon Givens and Derrick Gunn!
DJ EROCK will be spinning the tunes all morning long.
The Gatehouse has an amazing outdoor space and is the perfect tailgate venue! This is not your average tailgate. The Gatehouse experience includes indoor restrooms, an outdoor beer garden with TVs, outdoor covered patio, tailgate games, multiple outdoor bars, and plenty of seating.
It’s only a 12 minute walk to Lincoln Financial Field and we even have a shuttle for those who would rather be dropped off at the game!
Eagles vs. Chiefs Navy Yard Tailgate
Location: Gatehouse at the Navy Yard
Date and Time: Sunday, October 3rd 9:00AM-12:00PM
- All-Inclusive Drinks from Gatehouse
- All-Inclusive Food from Cav’s Catering
- Live Entertainment by DJ EROCK
- Parking is included in the Tailgate Pass
- Complimentary Shuttle from Navy Yard to South Philadelphia Sports Complex (details below*)
- 97.5 The Fanatic Live Broadcast
- Hang out with The Philly Sports Guy and other Surprise Guests
Cav’s Famous Tailgate menu includes unlimited:
- Caesar Salad
- Clams, Mussels, Shrimp in white wine sauce
- Penne Pasta in a Cream Blush Sauce
- Filet Mignon Sandwiches
- Boneless Chicken Sandwiches
- Grilled Sausage w/peppers Sandwiches
- Hot Dogs
The Gatehouse drink menu includes unlimited:
- Prosecco Mimosas
- Bloody Marys
- Beers and Seltzers
- Red and white wine
- 13th Child Brewery will be giving out FREE craft beer samples
- FosterPhillyArt will have some of their amazing Philly artwork for sale
This is the ultimate tailgate experience that Philly Sports Trips customers are used to when traveling with us on the road. Our tailgate staff will help provide a fun family friendly environment. You must have an ID and be 21 years or older to be served alcohol. If you have a group of 10 or more, discounted pricing is available – contact us for details. Kids 12 and under ARE FREE.
*We will have an optional shuttle from Gatehouse to the Wells Fargo parking lot along Broad Street at 12:00PM for those who choose not to take the short walk. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed on the shuttle. Keep in mind that the Gatehouse is the perfect parking location for AFTER the game. The Navy Yard has easy access to 95 North to get you moving quickly after the game and not stuck in the South Philly lots for 45 minutes – 1 hour.
Tickets are $75 in advance or $80 cash at the door.