By Sam Bush
As you may have heard, the NFL playoffs begin tomorrow with four games.
Here is our take:
4. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS (10-6) over Tennessee Titans (9-7)
(-8.5) 4:25 p.m. Saturday, ESPN
Because of the emotional attachment to the Bills, the Titans are the “why is this team even bothering to show up for the postseason?” team. The Chiefs might be working their way toward something interesting.
3. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS (11-5) over Carolina Panthers (11-5)
(-6.5) 4:40 p.m. Sunday, FOX
What the Panthers should be, as opposed to what they are, remains a bummer for the second consecutive season.
2. LOS ANGELES RAMS (11-5) over Atlanta Falcons (10-6)
(-6.5) 8:15 p.m. Saturday, NBC
There isn’t a single NFC team that would surprise us if it made the Super Bowl. Suffice it to say … this is not the case in the AFC.
1. Buffalo Bills (9-7) over JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS (10-6)
(+8.5) 1:05 p.m. Sunday, CBS
Ohhhh yeahhhh. I’m all in! The fates wouldn’t go through all that trouble getting the Bills into the playoffs just to have them flop out in one game, would they? No way. THE BILLS RUN BEGINS.
4. JACKSONVILLE over Buffalo
3. KANSAS CITY over Tennessee
2. NEW ORLEANS over Carolina
1. LA RAMS over Atlanta