By Sally Fahey
If you’re still looking for an edge in your NFL betting this weekend as the Eagles host the Panthers, here are some nuggets, courtesy of Odds Shark:
- The Eagles are allowing just 10.88 points over their last eight home games.
- The total has gone UNDER in seven of the Eagles’ last eight games at home. (Avg combined score: 31.13)
- The Eagles lead the league in time of possession at 33:06.
- The Eagles are 0-5 ATS in their last five games in the early afternoon.
- The Panthers are 2-5 SU and ATS in their last seven games vs the Eagles.
- The total has gone OVER in five of the Panthers’ last six games vs the Eagles. (Avg combined score: 51.83)
- The Panthers are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games as an underdog.
- The Panthers are 0-5 SU in their last five games on the road. (Avg losing margin: 8.0)